My name is Carrie Gemin I have been breeding well over 20 years I started my own kennel since about 2003.
I started raising chihuahua’s since I was a small girl I can remember delivering my first delivery of puppies around 5 years old and I would not turn back. I have to say life may not be easy for some I am 34 and I suffer from Autism an PTSD, as well as Physical Disorders. Don’t let this fool you lol, I am extremely Intelligent, with my wit’s about me. I come from a military family background and I have a big family who also supports me and who love each an every one of these puppies as much as I do.
1. My life is likely to last 10-15 years. Any separation from you is likely to be painful.
2. Give me time to understand what you want of me.
3. Place your trust in me. It is crucial for my well-being.
4. Don’t be angry with me for long and don’t lock me up as punishment. You have your work, your friends, your entertainment, but I have only you.
5. Talk to me. Even if I don’t understand your words, I do understand your voice when speaking to me.
6. Be aware that however you treat me, I will never forget it.
7. Before you hit me, before you strike me, remember that I could hurt you, and yet, I choose not to bite you.
8. Before you scold me for being lazy or uncooperative, ask yourself if something might be bothering me. Perhaps I’m not getting the right food, I have been in the sun too long, or my heart might be getting old or weak.
9. Please take care of me when I grow old. You too, will grow old.
10. On the ultimate difficult journey, go with me please. Never say you can’t bear to watch. Don’t make me face this alone. Everything is easier for me if you are there, because I love you so.
I Believe we all have busy lives and forget what really matters most, love, peace, compassion and patience. When we stop, time takes a deep breathe and suffering and pain happens no more, we all of a sudden are at peaceful bliss. I find this with my dogs, they are my passion, my life, my world. I believe they are my everything. I am not just a dog breeder, I am a akc show enthusiast as well, most of all my dogs are my Companionship and my best friends. I love them like no other.
Rules, boundaries and limitations we live by we have strict guidelines about a routine in our home an we stick by a schedule. Our dogs are well trained an this is why are dogs never bark an well behaved .
You will never find a Chihuahua Quite Elegant or Esquisite as ours, nor well managed or well behaved an highly intelligent an Healthy then you will here at Elegant Exotic Chihuahua’s.
We do DNA test through AKC an we Genetic testing an Chihuahua Panel our parents to ensure the health of our puppies.
I go through Paw Print Genetics for all my genetics testing of my Sires or Damns that I breed in my program.